Prettyinpink. ♥

Martes, Marso 4, 2014

After 10 years... ♥


              
   EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!!! When I hear this quotation my mind always talking and she tell that I want to be a teacher someday.

            I know that to be a teacher is a very drudgery profession, but I know that this is what I want. So I choose it to be my course. I choose it because I know in myself that I want to teach and help students to reach their dreams in life and I want to be a role model, a good role model to my students and the same with my fellow teachers someday. I will teach them a good value. I also choose this course because I am inspired by my grandmother, when I am looking her when I was still young I told to myself that I would be like her someday. When I am watching her teaching, I saw her eyes that she is very happy. When I see her smile my heart is smiling and dancing because of the happiness it feels. So my mind starts to ask questions. And I know that I can answer those questions if I would be a teacher someday.

            I know that to be a teacher is not that easy. I just have to believe in myself and do my best so that I will be a prosperous teacher someday. I have to face all my problems face them with all my strength I have to be brave so that I can follow the foot step of my grandmother. When I will become a true teacher someday I will be happy that I will share my knowledge to my students who are willing to reach their ambitions and dreams in life. I will be the right way for them. SELF-TRUST IS THE BEST ELEMENT TO SUCCESS.. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento