Prettyinpink. ♥

Martes, Marso 4, 2014

ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS.

ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS

 The true meaning of Christmas, I believe, is Jesus Christ itself. He was born for a purpose and it was sacrificing himself just to save the sinners and imperfect people like me. Christmas is not just about the expensive gifts, new gadgets and branded clothes, but it’s all about the birth of the Man who saved us from the death and payed for our sins. Christmas is all about Him.

             To me Christmas means a time of happiness towards everyone. It is a time when families and close friends come home from all over the world to be with the people they love. To most people family and friends come first in their lives, so this is obviously a very favored holiday.            I cried in pain to see how people tend to forget the true meaning of it. They were blinded by the culture or the tradition they thought were all correct. What’s more disappointing, is that they are oblivious on their actions. They all thought that it was correct to celebrate that way for they never heard the truth.
            
Christmas time is my favorite time of year. I love when it’s time to shop for all those Christmas gifts for everyone. I love the red and green decorations, and my beautifully decorated Christmas tree sitting in my living room. I love the snow, when my grandma makes her gingerbread cookies, and the great music. But most of all, I love this time of year because I get the chance to be with my family and friends while I enjoy everyone’s Christmas cheer during this wonderful time of year.            So this upcoming Christmas, Let’s celebrate it differently. Let’s celebrate it as how God wanted it to be. Let’s all celebrate Christmas with Him. For Emmanuel has born which means God is with us.
           We should make sure that as we celebrate Christmas, God is truly with us.
God bless everyone! Merry Christmas :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento